banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: news on SEPA

Le 24/12/2013 15:58, Alexis de Lattre a écrit :
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/banking-addons/70-sepa-trf-dd-updates/+merge/200019

This is a big merge proposal because it contains A LOT of work on SEPA credit transfer and SEPA direct debit. So let's review this and get it merged before the SEPA migration deadline (February 1st 2014) !

My MP on SEPA credit transfer and SEPA direct debit hasn't received any review yet. If you guys would like to have support for SEPA Direct Debit and some features of SEPA Credit transfer required in some European countries like Belgium in the official branch of the banking-addons before the deadline of February 1st 2014, it's time to start the reviews. On my side, I will be fully available in the next 10 days to implement the modifications that the reviewers may ask me to do.

P.S. : the MP for OpenERP 7.0 is here : https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/banking-addons/70-sepa-trf-dd-updates/+merge/200019

I made an up-to-date backport of this branch for OpenERP 6.1 here : https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/banking-addons/61-sepa-direct-debit

Regards,

--