calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: oeb2lit

OK sounds good, let me know when you feel the code is ready. I can certainly
add at least a command line any2lit pretty quickly. I envisage that as working
like this:

any2lit = any2epub (without splitting and other 505 customizations) -> oeb2lit

So the options for any2lit will be the same as for any2epub (barring epub
specific things) in addition to any special options lit conversion requires.
This will automatically take care of page breaks and TOC creation.

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net