Re: Code release schedule

I think the main reason that top posting works for email and not for other
mediums like forums is for the simple reason that I'm already tracking this
conversation actively and I already know what's been said. So I don't want
to read it again and again and again, etc.

For example, in the reply to my previous message, I have to now re-read what
I wrote before I get to the reply.  I already know what I wrote and don't
want to read it again.

Especially once you start getting mobile devices into the mix.  You want
that new text to be the first thing you see on the screen.  You already know
what came before so you can just close the message quickly after glancing at
the reply.

Trev.

--

Trevor Dennis