Re: Code release schedule

This is why I simply set my email to view only text and send only text - even if someone sends html email I just don't see it ;)

Oh, and three million quotes if the conversation isn't relevant drives me up a wall - I can go view a thread in the archives, don't need the whole thread in every email.

In other news - how come we have all these mails about this and none about actual code....

On an actual relevant thing.

Release Schedules:

1. Will dev tools and client tools ever have separate releases?
2. Are we going to have some sort of release process in place?
3. What about pre-release testing/process?
4. Will Garrett kill me for not committing my work because Bazaar is killing me
5. Where is my hg->bzr plugin...

Thanks,
Elizabeth M Smith