context team mailing list archive

Re: minimals for cygwin

On Wed, Jul 28 2010, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> I have set up some really basic support, but I'm almost sure that a
> whole lot of stuff fails (if nothing else, many binaries are missing
> just because the scripts "forget" about xetex.exe when they are
> instructed to copy just "xetex" etc.).
>
> You may try to run it and report how many things are still failing
> (you'll probably have to test in a month again).

Ok, so we are really going to support cygwin (why the heck did I ask
for that...???).

Today, strange things happened, things that used to work, were suddenly
broken:

- metapost does no more build (no problem with 1.500, but 1.501 and 1.502
  fail)
- luatex 0.60.2 is dumping stack, so this message
  http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100715.110051.e7d65655.en.html
  is wrong now and I don't know, what has changed
  it's no problem for the pdf, but the exit code is no more 0, so context
  behaves like "context --once" and that's annoying

Unfortunately I don't have time now, to look into the details...
(my motivation for that is not so high, I just hope, that one day I'll no
more need ms-win for my work...)

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/