Re: Cuneiform Linux 0.5 is released (VS2005)

On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 11:36 +0200, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:

> The current trunk already compiles almost half way on VS2008 express
> edition. Porting it from the MinGW branch has been quite
> straightforward. I estimate finalizing the MinGW -> VS2008 port takes
> a lot less work, so I'm going to focus on that. If someone else can
> make Cognitive's work easily applicable to current Linux version,
> patches are gladly welcome.

OK, I see. Then maybe you could at least use it as a reference trying to
work around some obscure problems etc. Are you going to make another
experimental branch for VS2008 Express? Basically I have it installed
here on Vista and might try to test the compilation some time later if
you need testing.

Best of luck!

--
Sincerely yours,