Re: A new release

At present time there are no patches at Cognitive that need to be applied to
the current release. And Yury is right that code reformating hides important
code changes actually affected the drop of the recognition quality for the
Win32.

OCR quality is a religious issue for us 8)
I suggest create some tests for controll and compare OCR results in
differents platforms BEFORE code reformating.