Re: experimental dashboard is opened

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 12:56 +0300, Dmitry Polevoy wrote:
> I hope current nightly build is convinient for you.

Looks great, thanks!

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 17:04 +0300, Dmitry Polevoy wrote:
> I have some troubles with Nightly builds. AFIK during Nightly build
> sources should be automaticaly updated from SVN (CVS) and CMake can't
> take sources from bazaar. For my builds I get last revision from
> bazaar manualy (my script does it).

It is true that it is expected that CMake makes a checkout before it
builds, but I don't see the problem here. Please check out

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Scripting_Of_CTest

and post your script if you need more help. I think you only need to
change

SET (CTEST_CVS_COMMAND "bzr")
SET (CTEST_CVS_CHECKOUT  "cd \"${CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY}\" && ${CTEST_CVS_COMMAND} pull")

(untested!) or something like that.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev