Re: Mailing lists..forums...StackExchange...some ideas?

Hi Jason,

I agree that Stackexchange would be a great tool for us. It has very useful
features, and its point system is a good motivator for people to
participate.

The important thing now is for more core developers to register, ask
questions, and vote for questions. And then, I agree, we need to ask the
wider community for help. (We need 60 "followers" and 54 more are still
needed -- there are only 52 core developers!)

Cheers,
Jim