Re: Relative Periods in Pivot Tables & reports

Hi Maheed,

yes I think we can improve on this.

A minor note, if you want data dynamically starting at month x, then is a
relative period option "last x months" what you need to keep it dynamic?
Wouldn't it rather be "months since x" ?

What if we simply made a new relative period "last 24 months", would that
be good enough?

best regards,

Lars