Re: Using a data element's translation in the data entry view

2009/12/16 Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Ola Hodne Titlestad <olatitle@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just a comment on demo servers. Now that the new server is set up in Oslo
>> I think we need to centralise on this one:
>>
>> http://demo.dhis2.org/
>> -for the latest stable release
>>
>> For those who like to experiment there is another demo here with the
>> lastest build.
>> http://dhis.uio.no/test/
>>
>> Both of them are based on sample data from Sierra Leone and have been
>> configured with the new GIS module, dashboard and reports.
>>
>> Right now they are both running on a build from 7 Dec, but as soon as
>> 2.0.3 is out they will start to differ.
>>
>> both work with admin/district login
>>
>> Jo/Lars, any additional comments on this?
>>

> Yup as you say the idea is that "demo" will run 2.0.3 and "test" will run a
> reasonably updated version (must be updated manually). "dev" is supposed to
> run the latest build but we are struggling with stability. More info soon..

Given that Hudson is building continuously, it is likely not too difficult
to build a script that updates test. Was almost tempted to give it a go last
night, but...To be weighed against the work involved in updating manually,
of course

Knut

--
Cheers,