Re: Using a data element's translation in the data entry view

Den 16. des. 2009 kl. 10.12 skrev Knut Staring:

> 2009/12/16 Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>
>

> Yup as you say the idea is that "demo" will run 2.0.3 and "test" will run a reasonably updated version (must be updated manually). "dev" is supposed to run the latest build but we are struggling with stability. More info soon..
>
> Given that Hudson is building continuously, it is likely not too difficult to build a script that updates test. Was almost tempted to give it a go last night, but...To be weighed against the work involved in updating manually, of course
>

> Well "test" should not be updated continuously, that's for "dev"... It's a place for betas, release candidates, demonstration of new features etc.
>
> Ok, I mixed up. So are you saying dev will be updated continuously?

dev is continously updated and has been for quite some time, but I have some problems getting the redeployment stable.

Currently I need to manually rerun the script, some file locking issues seem to get in the way sometimes. I haven´t really worked with tomcat before and have little time to dig into the details. The infrastructure setup from the department isn´t really helping, either (ie nfs mounted disks). But will try to free up some time this week.

Jo