Re: Testing DHIS2 - Problem while retrieving data

No. There is nothing showing up. A look at the log gives this error message
while attempting to display reports:

* INFO  2013-12-09 13:27:52,808 Query failed, likely because the requested
analytics table does not exist (JdbcAnalyticsManager.java
[SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor-2])
org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: StatementCallback; bad SQL
grammar [select "de","daily","uidlevel1", sum(value) as value from
analytics_2013 where "de" in ('LXRTj3PA8JB') and "daily" in ('20131207')
and "uidlevel1" in ('Jgk0dC2ysx1') group by "de","daily","uidlevel1"];
nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column «
uidlevel1 » doesn't exist

Seems like the problem is still with analytics_2013. At first, before
running analytics, the error were no analytics_2013 table. Now it is with
uidlevel1 column.

Below is the description of the analytics_2013 table under my postgres
database:

dhis2=> \d analytics_2013
           Table "public.analytics_2013"
     Column     |         Type          | Modifiers
----------------+-----------------------+-----------
 daily          | character varying(10) |
 weekly         | character varying(10) |
 monthly        | character varying(10) |
 bimonthly      | character varying(10) |
 quarterly      | character varying(10) |
 sixmonthly     | character varying(10) |
 yearly         | character varying(10) |
 financialapril | character varying(10) |
 financialjuly  | character varying(10) |
 financialoct   | character varying(10) |
 de             | character(11)         | not null
 co             | character(11)         | not null
 level          | integer               |
 daysxvalue     | double precision      |
 daysno         | integer               | not null
 value          | double precision      |
    "in_co_analytics_temp_2013_funkwriazlc" btree (co)
    "in_de_analytics_temp_2013_d5ld7ghglkc" btree (de)
    "in_level_analytics_temp_2013_whuwwsoenp9" btree (level)

And I can't see uidlevel1 column in fact...