Re: Event capture loading meta-data takes a long time

I can not remove MBS_2. It just look like this

[image: Inline images 3]

I also can not add any program stage, because there is no 'add new'
button'. It should be there, right?

[image: Inline images 4]

This exactly what I've tried to do before. The deleting process took a long
time so I refreshed the page, after that I can not input any data via event
capture because the meta-data just keep loading. Any idea why this happen?

Thank you.

--
Karin.

On 6 January 2017 at 18:20, Abyot Asalefew Gizaw <abyot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You have two programs
> - Mass Blood Survey with stage
> - MBS_2 without stage
>
> Can you assign MBS_2 a stage or remove it if you don't need it?
>

> --
> Abyot A. Gizaw.
> Senior Engineer, DHIS2
> University of Oslo
> http://www.dhis2.org
>
> On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Karina Dian Lestari <
> karinadnlstr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I got this, not sure what this mean. Should it look like this?
>>
>> [image: Inline images 1]
>>

>> --
>> Karin.
>>
>> On 6 January 2017 at 17:59, Abyot Asalefew Gizaw <abyot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> What do you get when running the following?
>>>
>>> http://localhost:8080/dhis/api/programs.json?filter=programT
>>> ype:eq:WITHOUT_REGISTRATION&paging=false&fields=id,name,vers
>>> ion,categoryCombo[id,isDefault,categories[id,categoryOptions
>>> [id]]],programStages[id,version,programStageSections[