Re: Opinions on Sync of Remote to Local

> work with remote metadata, and just copy it down temporarily.  So, if we
> want to go back to the old way, we now have a way to sync the two should
> they get out of sync.  Not suggesting it, just an option, if we want.

I'm definitely not suggesting going back to the old way. There was
something up with lp's mail handling and my posts were delayed for
like 2 days and I think you got them out of order, which may have
contributed to confusion. I meant that with the changes in my branch
where I both download missing and remove local, the syncing operation
now actually *does* remove files, which makes it more dangerous.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@xxxxxxxxx