Re: Listing old files

Ken, I'm not feeling much enthusiasm here for this from you.  :)  So
as I understand it, these are the suggested options:

Solution A: Always keep sig files.  Con: Takes up space.  (Do we have
any data for that for big backups?)

Solution B: Keep sig files if an option is passed (--keep-sigs?).
Cons: There is concern that it could be forgotten and sigs would be
accidentally lost.

Solution C: Have signatures cover larger blocks.  I don't quite
understand this option.

What about Solution D?:  Always keep sig files under normal operation,
but delete old ones on a cleanup unless --keep-sigs is passed
(currently, they are also deleted after a new full backup).  This way,
you don't have to keep passing the arg every time (and thus risk
forgetting it), but you still have an easy solution for recapturing
space.

Eh?

-mt