Re: Listing old files

Actually, the lack of enthusiasm here is that I see too many places
where normal human actions can cause problems, like with the old
--archive-dir, maybe using or not using the option.

I like the idea of your Solution D.  That would actually encourage
people to run cleanup on a normal basis and that's a "good thing".

...Ken