Re: What it takes to be a dev

While I don't disagree with that, I think it's something we're trying to
move away from.

I could be wrong, but I think that for elementary to thrive as a platform
for third-party developers, we're going to automate packaging fully. (Maybe
not for libraries, but certainly for apps).

Granted, this is probably completely moot since none of that technology
exists. I guess I just wanted us to not get *too* carried away about
packaging (and this is probably in agreement with what Christian and Serge
are saying) and not spend a great deal of time if any discussing it in
documentation.

Just my $0.02.