Re: Closing last tab

Yeah, they're not following the HIG and should be updated or the HIG should
be amended. In the case of Midori, I think by default it hides the tab bar
once there's only one tab open, which is an interesting thought (and isn't
addressed in the HIG). But if you've set the tab bar to always show,
doesn't it follow the HIG by immediately opening a new tab?

Either way, perhaps adding "if the app normally displays a welcome screen
when opening, then the app should also display the screen if all tabs are
closed" could be added to the HIG? I think now that we have designed a tab
bar with the "new tab" button right on it, Midori should be updated to
include it and should ditch the "new tab" button on the toolbar.

What do you guys think? Is this clear or is it getting too confusing? :P