Re: Changing the name of Pantheon Terminal

I beleive branding it as "Panther" is more likely to get it some
market share outside Pantheon. I'm not sure if it's desired or not.

I support using "Web browser" and "Mail" insted of "Midori" and
"Postler" (or "Geary" or whatever the merged app is called now), but I
don't think it should go that far. As I said before, you don't have to
actually debrand apps; that will surely hurt their usage outside of
Pantheon. I'm sure Slingshot one-liner and a Plank tweak will do the
job well enough.

--
shnatsel