Re: Changing the name of Pantheon Terminal

I disagree with Cassidy. I think the apps should definitely have cool
and distinctive branding (as most of our apps do), and then just
identify themselves generically in the launchers. That is how we have
been doing things for ages, and I think it works well.

Allen Lowe