Re: "I'm Quitting": we both overreacted

Scott, you honestly sound like you're trolling at this point. "We" are
elementary. Replace "we" in every one of those instances with "elementary"
and perhaps it's more clear.

> You say you can't rely on developers?

Nope. I'm saying elementary should not have to rely on the people who are
graciously donating things such as the server, bandwidth, build services,
etc.