Re: About translations in elementary

You seem to be confusing the permission policy for translations with the
subscription policy for a team.  Those are two separate policies.
 Structured is the most lax translation policy after open while structured
is the tightest policy for a team.  IMHO, elementary projects should
eventually have a structured translation policy while translation teams
should have a moderated policy. See
https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/YourProject/PermissionPolicies
Cheeers.

--ttosttos