Re: Light Software Center

;-) done

Il 14/07/2012 20:40, Eduard Gotwig ha scritto:
*

Launchpad does not know how Light Software Center tracks feature
planning or documentation.

Blueprints.
*

2012/7/14 Stephen Smally <eco.stefi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:eco.stefi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    The details pane is already partially implemented, but we decided
    with mefrio to develop a backend library, and not to share a GUI (or
    at least not each part, since lubuntu too has some guideline).
    You can report bug/blueprints at
    https://launchpad.net/light-__software-center
    <https://launchpad.net/light-software-center>

    Stephen Smally