Re: The future of appcenter

@Goncalo Margalho, calm down. There is no decision made at the moment or
anything like that. I also don't think that Strobl wanted to nuke your part
of the discussion with a "i'll make some proof-of-concept"-code. If we have
code to talk about, we just have a better foundation for a discussion,
don't mind him.

Before you go crazy here with that stuff, you should first answer that:

What do you guys want from AppCenter? A user opens it and then he sees the
newest/hottest/whatever apps with some infos (my guess)? Define what
exactly is your target when proposing a radical change to a project (So far
no one has answered shnatsel's question about the problem you see in the
current AppCenter).

Someone want a webpage instead of AppCenter (if i read that correctly)?
Why?

You should first answer that before going into technical details.