Re: The future of appcenter

I'm very calm, don't worry, what I would like is to discuss that question "What
do you guys want from AppCenter?" I see and app center like the apple
AppStore or the google Play. what about the others?

Yes, having code to talk about it's good, when you have 200 developers you
ask 10 to create something and then compare. but at the moment there are
just few developers, so let's define, plan, discuss and when we know what
we want to achieve let's try to create it.