Re: Mir Discussion with Jono

"I can tell you right now we'd have no intention of making Qt run on it."

You would probably have no expectation of making KDE run on it, though. It is an odd stance Canonical is taking. They want elementary OS (and other spins) to use Mir, but they put no effort into supporting the toolkits (and other needs) of these derivatives.