Re: Wayland plans? Here is a proof of concept compositor :)

I didn't say that, I only proposed a new project to add new features to
eOS, the eOS developers say no... So end of the conversation, their project
their rules ;)

Feel free to answer this email (I'd suggest you to read some documentation
about the status of the implementation in both toolkits and the difference
between implementing a client and a compositor) but I'm not going to answer
you, this is a developer mailing list, not a Qt vs GTK+ mailing list, plus
you are acting like if I was saying that GTK+ is evil and you were Spencer
Kimball or Peter Mattis... At the end of the day all are eOS and GTK+
users, aren't we? Take it easy.