Re: Translation Freeze?

Until that date, it'd be great if translators or perhaps a native English
speaker too could look through our English strings and report all confusing
or clunky ones. Most of elementary developers are not native English
speakers or simply don't specialize in making up obvious UI strings, so we
probably have quite a few issues with this.

The most confusing strings I know is "Keep music folder organized" switch
in Noise. Will that keep my music folder intact or for rearrange it based
on metadata? I don't know!

So translators, please report any strings that are confusing or missing
context for translation, and we'll fix them or add comments for translators.