Re: Ceph & Cinder: unclear UX in Fuel 4.0

Folks,
I'm wondering on the status of this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1261966, which basically affects our
rados-gw support story.
Looks like it has pretty decent comments and it is still Incomplete for
some reason. Let's review it again - what would be our action items in
getting rados-gw for glance?

Thanks,