Re: Ceph & Cinder: unclear UX in Fuel 4.0

I think we should put it in Triaged state and postpone it to 5.0.
Latest comments indicate that the root cause is radosgw failing to
stay up if there's no OSD nodes in the cluster. We need fine-grained
deployment to fix this properly, so that we could run the whole
ceph::radosgw class after at least one ceph-osd node is done. Ideally,
we need a new ceph-rgw role, so that we can support dedicated object
storage frontend nodes.