Re: New web framework

Yes, but it took almost a week for me to rewrite current API to it, and
there are still a lot of gaps even then tests are mostly passed.

For example, URL "/api/clusters/1/network_configuration/" works properly,
but also the same handler (by Pecan design) should work with URL
"/api/clusters/network_configuration/", and of course it fails with HTTP
500, because cluster_id is not passed (it is a required argument). I know
it's simple to add another check for that, but I don't know why Pecan even
allow cases like this and has no correct built-in routing mechanism.

--
Best regards,
Nick Markov