Re: Documentation bug? Public addresses on all nodes

It's all Ok with IPs allocation. When user adds nodes to the environment
Fuel allocates IPs on these nodes including Public IPs automatically.
Function that allocates IPs just changed slightly to skip allocation of
Public IPs in particular cases but the entire workflow remains the same.

Aleksey Kasatkin