gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Removing dead code - prime candidates

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Sridhar Ratnakumar
<sridhar.ratna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> I see. Well, in that case we could drop the .glade file. An optional
> long-term sub-project could be then to refacrtor src/interface.[c,h] to use
> these GtkBuilder APIs. If not, at least refactoring src/interface.[c,h] to
> be not as intimidating as it is currently ... so as to not discourage new
> contributors, would be nice.

Sure. I will do incremental changes in this file to make it more
readable. And that starts with giving sensible names to variables. :-)

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.