Re: Data model revisions

To be useful, both of the priority and duration fields require that
almost all tasks have been filled with a sane value for both fields,
and that takes a little bit of time and a fair amount of doubts, as
Bryce pointed out.
In my personal experience, I've stopped using priorities since I
didn't really consider them when choosing tasks and they tended to
drift toward they extremal values after a while (jogging => priority
2, eat dinner =>priority 1, save the cheerleder => 1?).
A possible compatible way would be to be able to optionally prioritize
a tag, such as @CRITICAL, which would gain a flashy color or something
similar.

Anyway, I'm sure we all agree that we should keep GTG as easy as
possible for the new/occasional users.
Because of that, I think that both priority and duration should be
kept as opt-in  features: they would be good for well-organized users,
but could clutter the UI if not used correctly.