Re: Release?

 I normally fixed the performances in removing nodes see here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/631771

 At least the tests say me it's corrected. (Takes 0,04 s to remove all nodes
instead of 14,8).

 About the partial tags, this bug is really annoyng, but I note that
restarting GTG removes those tags.

 Segfaults -> No idea, and with my mouse it's very annoyng :/