Re: Release?

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 16:25:19 +0100, Thibault Fevry
<thibaultfevry@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I normally fixed the performances in removing nodes see here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/631771
>
>  At least the tests say me it's corrected. (Takes 0,04 s to remove all
>  nodes
> instead of 14,8).

That patch fixes the test, not the code ;-)

>  About the partial tags, this bug is really annoyng, but I note that
> restarting GTG removes those tags.

The reason for that bug is quite simple :

when you write a tag, it creates and remove all intermediary tags.
Normally, the tag tree has a filter applied on it that shows only tags with
tasks attached. So, if you write @tag, the @t is created then the @ta then
@tag. @t and @ta should not appear because they don't have tag attached to
them.

The real bug is then : why is the filter not working well.

You will see that applying/unapplying the workview will force a refresh of
the tag tree and thus solve that particular issue.

Lionel