Re: improvements and suggestions for the original (English) GUI and dialog strings

2012/3/27 Radina Matic <radina.matic@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I've checked a couple of GNOME apps but haven't found a consistent policy
> about these issues. Most of them have Plugins as a tab under Edit >
> Preferences. Some of them have the unique app features under Tools. Can we
> consider Backends and Plugins as GTG Tools? If we moved them to Tools, Edit
> menu item would contain only Preferences.
>
> I agree that to maintain visibility it would be better to keep (Backend)
> Syncronization Services as an item inside Edit, but then for consistency, we
> should place Plugins there to. And, as Izidor said, Edit > Preferences will
> contain only the tab General with 2 checkboxes. Maybe that would be the
> easiest thing to do...

Ok, let's move on with this.

Let's move both Plugins and Sync services to the Edit menu. We'll have
plenty of time anyway to rethink this in the upcoming redesign.
Meanwhile, even if it could not be totally consistent, it's still an
ok choice.

I'll update bug/report new ones accordingly.