Re: Explanation on the concept of subtasks

2012/4/1 meg ford <meg387@xxxxxxxxx>:
> The primary definition of "Actionable"  in English a legal term meaning that
> you can get sued/criminally tried for doing what you are doing, though :)

Well, we sure don't want to imply that our users perform tasks for
which they may be sued. ;-)

I'm not an English native speaker, so as far as I am concerned, my
first encounter with the word "actionable" was through GTD and task
management. Could you (and anyone who knows) tell us if using this
term is misleading?

--
Bertrand Rousseau