Re: New task state: waiting

About task prioritization, we could offer automatic sorting through
several criterion, even using advanced sorting algorithm (I don't know
what you have exactly in mind, Izidor), but I think we should also
simply allow people to rearrange subtasks as they like by hand.
However, even if this last option can be easily implemented using
drag&drop in the task list, it is a real challenge when it comes to
maintaining the task's text up-to-date and not make it a mess once
subtasks are rearranged.

--
Bertrand Rousseau