Re: Current state?

Hi Michał,

That's good news I guess.
I'll give it a try, but your hw seems somewhat more powerfull than mine:

   - Intel Atom D525 Dual Core Processor 1.8GHz (1MB L2 cache)
   - 2GB DDR3 RAM (800MHz)
   -

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation N10 Family Integrated
Graphics Controller (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation Device 0a76 (rev a2)
(prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

And the nvidia linux drivers are fukt, so I'll be using the Intel GPU.

You think VA API will run smooth enough on this?

Thnx,

jonas