Re: Noob Guidance Requested: Vostro 3400

Hi Joanquín,

I don't think Eric is saying that users should blame Ubuntu, but the fact
is, that from a users point of view, Windows 'Just Works', but Ubuntu fails.
They're not going to grasp the idea that it's Nvidia's and Microsoft's
fault, and even if they do, it being their fault doesn't help! They've still
got a computer that doesn't work with Ubuntu.

Redders