Re: Noob Guidance Requested: Vostro 3400

Hi Erik (and all those with similar replies),

Thanks for alerting me to this situation.  I actually used to work
with the OEM Services group here at Canonical and know the people that
head up the certification group.  I've forwarded this on to them to
see what we can do to solve this problem.  I'll reply to the list when
I have an answer.  We certainly don't want people buying laptops on
our recommendation with the false impression that everything works
perfectly with Ubuntu.

Regards,
Pete