Re: Dell Latitude E6420 - getting nvidia to work with Optimus enabled

In my case, the EEE PC 1215N with Fedora 15 (Gnome 3), there is a large penalty of running WoW (World of Warcraft) under wine/bumblebee. Normally, on my other ATI laptop, wine emulation actually gets more FPS than native windows. However, with this EEE PC, the windows 7 gets 35FPS, whereas wine can hardly achieve 15. Me and the developers are still investigating this discrepancy and would appreciate any input.
  -turgut