Re: Discrete-Power-Off on Acer Travelmate 8472TG doesn't work

Yipeee! It's working!

The single-space was the problem (terminal attached).

It seems that it gave me some extra battery time although I recently
found out, that my battery is broken and this is the main reason for
low battery time. ;-)

Can I somehow find out how much power (Watt) the laptop currently uses?

Anyway - Thanks for the help and the good work! Keep it going - I look
forward to see the new bumblebee release and maybe I will try out
using the nvidia card in linux. ;-)