Re: external monitors and bumblebee

On 08/03/2012 02:57 PM, Martin Junghanns wrote:
Could you fix this? Because I got the same problem after a clean install.

Until today I could try again, I had to install xserver-xorg-video-intel version 2.20 with the patch from Liskni_si. After that it sort of works for me, if I run optirun true first and then screenclone -d :8 -x 1 it fails with the message:
terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘std::runtime_error’
what(): screenclone.cc:78 display
Aborted
But if I run optirun screenclone -d :8 -x 1 then I get my screen saver showing on my TV, I just get my screen saver though, I can also see my cursor and move it around but there are no windows, or anything else.

Thanks,
Jardi AMJ