indicator-sound-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Changes to the sound menu registration process for Natty

Hi folks,

On 14/12/10 21:14, shuerhaaken wrote:
How about using a dbus call or property to opt-out the appearing in the
Sound Menu?

I can do this dbus method very easily if people want. I know Bertrand that Banshee is still waiting on Mono bindings for GSettings. In the release that goes out today (0.5.7) I have put in place a mock dbus method under com.canonical.indicators.sound to do the necessaries.

BlackMediaPlayer ( string desktopname_minus_extension, bool blacklist);

Thoughts ?

Conor