Re: Building on Mac OS X and GNU autotools

--Apple-Mail-7-383597810 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

On 26. okt. 2007, at 23:22, Chris Albertson wrote:

> First off it it builds why not post a disk image of the application
> bundle?

As I pointed out (read my October 2 email), it compiles, but it
doesn't run properly.
When it works, creating binaries in form of drag-and-droppable apps
packaged in a disk image is of course preferrable, but it doesn't
make sense until it has been tested.

I've attached my patches and a few added files (icons). This patch
replaces the patch posted on sourceforge by llamatronique. The patch
is in no way finished nor cleaned up, but it should make the KiCad
tools build and execute.
This compiles fine against the Oct 1 SVN sources of KiCad. The
current SVN sources seem to be in the middle of some reorganization
and probably won't build on any platform (apparently due to partial
renaming of the global var EDA_Appl to g_EDA_Appl).
Check it out using e.g. svn co -r {20071001} https://
kicad.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/kicad/trunk/kicad kicad

Please give it a spin and see if you 1) can build it, 2) can run it
and reproduce my problem and 3) have any idea how to fix the problem.

regards,

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.

 --Apple-Mail-7-383597810 Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

[Attachment content not displayed.] --Apple-Mail-7-383597810 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

[Attachment content not displayed.] --Apple-Mail-7-383597810--