Re: kicad on Mac OSX (again)

On 4. des. 2007, at 15:58, Boštjan Jerko wrote:

if it helps. Here is the gdb answer to the eeschema starting from the kicad.app:

You need a debug version of KiCad to make any sense of those stack traces, but it appears that eeschema starts, but crashes immediately for some reason. You could try if this works with wx2.8. I hope it's not a wxWidgets bug, but if it is, we might have to fix up the rendering code to make KiCad useable on the Mac. This could be a lot of work..

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.