Re: Re: eeschema: how to handle component references on multiple duplicated sub-shee

Hi Frank,
Yes, that makes sense -- I'll make sure all the schematic files in the
demos still work. They should, as most of them are eeschema version 1
not 2.
It would be nice if pcbnew could generate a netlist; I'm not sure how
big of a job this would be, though it seems pretty substantial!
thanks,
Tim